Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight
Brand: Hitachi Post : 5 mon ago (January 27, 2017)
| 81 views.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- 460 in/lbs of torque to power through the toughest jobs with ease
- 1.5Ah Lithium Ion slide batteries improve ergonomics and balance while extending run time
- 22+1 clutch offers 22 drive settings and one drill mode for both high torque applications and precision driving
- 1/2" ratcheting keyless chuck accepts a wide range of bits that can be changed out quickly and easily
- Variable speed trigger and 2-speed motor for maximum control and precision during use
- LED job light illuminates the work surface and is ideal in dark work spaces
- Metal belt hook for easy jobsite accessibility
- Battery charger circuitry prevents overheating and power loss
- Includes: (2) 18V 1.5Ah Lithium Ion Slide Batteries (330139), 18V Compact Pro Flashlight (UB18DAL), Quick Charger (UC18YGSL), 2-Sided #2 Phillips Bit (983006), Carrying Case
- List Price :
- Price : $99.00
- Your Save : $30.00 (23% OFF)
- Usually ships in 24 hours
- Price on Fri, 27 Jan 2017 02:45:35
Rated "Best Buy" by a leading consumer publication and covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the DS18DSAL is the first in Hitachi's Compact Professional series featuring an 18V Lithium Ion slide battery. It is impressively lightweight and compact at 7.7" in length and weighing only 3.3lbs. The DS18DSAL is the ideal driver drill for anyone seeking professional power in the most compact, lightweight and ergonomic tool body on the market.
Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight :
- ASIN : B001N2NTEI
- Brand : Hitachi
- Catetories : Power Tools
- Tag : Cables & Interconnects, Audio & Video Accessories, Accessories & Supplies, Electronics Features, Electronics, Drill Drivers, Drills, Power Tools, Power & Hand Tools, Home & Kitchen Features, Home & Kitchen
- Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight" and save from list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
- Buy Refurbished and Save: Buy a Refurbished "" and save from list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Refurbished offers.
- Save on "Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt Lithium Ion Compact Pro Driver Drill with Flashlight" when you purchase 1 or more.
The content of PolynesianGardensCondos.com is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
View Larger Map
Polynesian Gardens Condominiums ( Main Office)
400 NW 68th Ave, Plantation, FL 33317
Office # 954-791-0505
Property Manger- Hector Lopez
Association Secretary Teresa Gouveia
For question or concerns regarding Association business and/or matters,
Please contact Polynesian Gardens Condominium Association Main Office.
2013 Board of Directors
Sebastian Rubera and Harvey Ratner (Building 1)
Chris Richardson and Russel Mauger (Building 2)
Yaniv Tarazi and Sheila Saver ( Building 3)
Susan Lane (Building 4)
Vincent Scelta (Building 5)
2013 Elected Officers:
President- Chris Richardson
Secretary- Shelia Saver
Director at Large
Officer Titles and Duties to the Association
- President-the President shall be the chef officer of the association. He/She shall have all the power which are usually vested in the office of the President of an Association, including but not limited to the power to appoint committees from among the members from time to time, as he/she may in his/her discretion determine appropriate, to assist in the conduct of the affairs of the Association. He/She shall serve as the chairman of all board and member meetings
- Vice President-The vice president shall in the absence of disability of the president exercise the powers and perform the duties of the President. He/She shall also generally assist the President and exercise such other powers and perform other duties as shall be prescribed by the directors.
- Secretary-The Secretary shall keep the minutes of all the proceeding of the directors and the members. He/She attend to giving and serving all notices to the members and directors and other notices required by law. He/She shall keep the records of the Association, except those of the treasurer, and shall perform all other duties incident to the office of secretary of the association and as may be required by the directors or the President. The Assistant Secretary shall perform the duties of the secretary when the secretary is absent. The duties of the secretary may be fulfilled by a manager employed by the association.
- Treasurer-The treasurer shall have custody of all property including funds,securities and evidences of indebtedness. He/She shall keep the books of the association in accordance with good accounting practices; and shall perform all other duties incident to the office of treasurer.
- Bonus-Director at Large a person voted in by the entire community to represent the entire community.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE IS NOT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OR NEWSLETTER FOR THE POLYNESIAN GARDENS CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC., AND IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH OR ENDORSED BY POLYNESIAN GARDENS CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, INC., OR ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS SUCH.
VIEW COMPLETE DISCLAIMER